Mining the Mountains at Evergreen
June 26 @ 1:00 pm - 4:00 pmFree
June 26, 2022 | 1:00 – 4:00 pm
Free! Travel back in time to 1918 and visit the former historic Coal Camp exhibits along the Coal Trail. Begin at the Miners’ Coal Museum then view the Boarding House, Blacksmith Shop and Mine Opening. These features are found along the mile long Coal Trail which is great for an easy walk through the woods.
The day will include:
- Plant Sales: Natives and garden plants – Order online for the best selection!
- Tours of the Evergreen Farmhouse and Agricultural Museum
- Vendor displays and demonstrations
- Kids Crafts and Activities
- Food, Drinks and the Evergreen Cupboard will be open!