Spring Open House and Garden Fair
May 16 @ 1:00 pm - 4:00 pm
Join us for our yearly spring event! Check out our new updates in the Evergreen Farm House Museum, the new Agriculture Museum in the historic Barn stables and the new pressed metal roof on the Evergreen House Museum, thanks to the Maryland Historical Trust. Check out our new in-progress projects!
Purchase native plants, herbs and more to plant and use in your garden and everyday living. Place your order for Evergreen’s culinary & medicinal herbs and native plants early and save 10%. Ordering information will be posted soon!
- Native Plant Sale: grown here at Evergreen
- Appalachian Make and Take Activities: Rag Doll Making and learn Knot tying for all ages
- Join us in the Pavilion to make traditional recipes including Tea, Biscuits and Jam
- Visit our new Agriculture Museum in the Barn: Living Off the Land, a Western Maryland Experience
- Tours of the gardens & grounds, farmhouse museum and the barn will be available following safety COVID related protocols.